Pursuant to the obligation to inform set forth in art. 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby disclose:
- Identity information of the data controller.
We inform that https://lpds.agency/ is an internet domain registered by LUXURY PHILIPPINES SERVICE, SL, whose place of business is C/ Pedro i Pons 9-11, Planta 11 08034 Barcelona – Spain; CIF B16835696 and it is registered in the Barcelona company register (Registro Mercantil de Barcelona), Folio 153, sheet 47980 1est inscripcion, Daily 1358
Phone: (+34) 900 101 669 / 691 131 573
LUXURY PHILIPPINES SERVICE, SL is, therefore, the owner of this domain, and of the contents within.
- User and configuration of responsibilities
2.1.- Website use
https://lpds.agency/ provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) which are the property of LUXURY PHILIPPINES SERVICE, SL The user shall be responsible for the proper use of the website. The scope of this responsibility will include:
- Participating in unlawful or illegal activities, or activities that are contrary to good faith and public order.
- Causing damages to the physical and logical systems of https://lpds.agency/, those of its providers or third parties; introducing or disseminating computer viruses on the network, or any other physical or logical system which may cause damages such as those previously mentioned.
- The use of information, services and data provided by https://lpds.agency/ in a manner that is contrary to that which is set forth by these conditions, the Law, common decency, good customs or public order, or that may otherwise be damaging to the rights of third parties or the functioning of the website itself.
In any event, https://lpds.agency/ shall not be liable for the opinions left by users via the blog or other tools for participation that may be created, as per applicable laws.
2.2.- Information collection
– Contact form, where the user will be required to complete the name, email, phone and subject fields. The data provided via the “Contact” section will be used with the purpose of contacting you to address your doubts or inquiries and send you any information that may be of interest to you based on your request.
– Navigation and IP address: when navigating this website, the user automatically provides information about his IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has redirected him to them, his operating system and the browser used to the website’s server. The Spanish Data Protection Agency considers the IP to be personal data. This website will not use the IP to identify its users; this data will be stored and used exclusively for monitoring and for preparing website access and visit statistics, for analyzing trends, managing the site and for collecting demographic information about our user base as a whole. They will, under no circumstance, be disclosed or provided to third parties.
- Link policy and disclaimer
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by https://lpds.agency/. As a result, we do not guarantee, or accept any liability for, the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or currency of the contents of the aforementioned websites or of their privacy practices, and we declare that we will, under no circumstance, review or exercise any form of control over the content of other websites on the network.
https://lpds.agency/ declares that it has adopted all necessary measures to avoid any damage to the users of its website, which may result from navigating its website. It shall, therefore, under no circumstance be liable for damages that the user may suffer as a result of navigating the Internet.
- Intellectual and industrial property
https://lpds.agency/ is the owner of, or has been assigned, all intellectual and industrial rights to its website, as well as to the elements contained within (including, without limitation, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logotypes, color combinations, structure and design, material selection used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. As per the provisions set forth in the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public disclosure, whether full or partial, of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any media and by any technical means, without the authorization of https://lpds.agency/ are strictly forbidden.
The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by https://lpds.agency/ The user may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them in his computer’s hard disk or any other physical media as long as it is solely and exclusively for his personal and private use. The user shall refrain from suppressing, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is in place in the pages of https://lpds.agency/
- SSL (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER) Certificate
The SSL CERTIFICATE offers authentication, privacy and security of information between https://lpds.agency/ and the user.
https://lpds.agency/ has a security certificate that is used to accomplish secure connections and is established by using pre-established keys, encrypting and decrypting all sent data until the connection is closed.
- Lawsuits, applicable law and jurisdiction
https://lpds.agency/ further reserves the right to file any civil or criminal lawsuits it deems appropriate for the wrongful use of its website and contents, or for a failure to comply with these terms.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by the applicable laws in effect within Spain. In the event of any dispute, the parties may subject it to arbitration or resort to the ordinary jurisdiction, pursuant to the corresponding regulations on the matter of jurisdiction. https://lpds.agency/ is located in Barcelona, Spain.