Do you dream of getting home and having someone take care of you, clean your home, make food for you and be aware of your needs? Stop dreaming and make it possible with our Philippine domestic service, domestic servants who will give you the necessary support in your day to day after a long day at work.
At Luxury Philippines D. S. Agency we set out on our way with a very clear objective: that our luxury family, friends and acquaintances could enjoy an exclusive lifestyle. That is why if you want to be part of our family, we can get you an excellent employee.
At Luxury Philippines D.S. Agency we seek excellence and luxury for our most exclusive clients
As a leading agency in the hiring of Philippine domestic service in Spain, we have extensive knowledge about what our exclusive clients look for in their domestic employees. That is why we only provide quality employees and we always attend to the requirements and needs of our customers.
5 characteristics of a good philippine domestic service
Qualifications and experience are vital when choosing the best Philippine domestic service, of course. But it should also be noted that in order to create a productive, positive and efficient work environment, it is important to hire employees who have certain social skills.
Hiring someone who fits perfectly into the family’s lifestyle, who is friendly, kind, communicative and trustworthy is very important to create a comfortable and happy environment for everyone, both for the family and for the worker. Of course, without ever forgetting what your tasks and obligations are.
Some of the characteristics that our clients look for in their domestic employees are:
- Be focused and motivated. For our clients it is essential that their employee be clear about the goals of the day and achieve them. In addition to a strong work ethic and determination to achieve your daily goals.
- Initiative. Know what to do, where to start and take initiative so that your employers are always comfortable at home.
- Who knows how to communicate, but also listen. Active listening by your employer is an essential part of your job. You must attend to all their demands and learn to take care of them before you ask.
- You desire to keep learning. Cleaning formulas, new recipes, staying up to date with news to decorate the home; If your employer is up to date on trends of all kinds, it is a plus.
- That he learns and analyzes his mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from the lesson. It is essential that your employee can do this. However, she should know that she has the option of requesting the replacements she wants within the first 6 months.
If you are looking for excellence, you can be sure that, at Luxury Philippines D. S. Agency, we will get it for you. If you want more information about our Philippine domestic service, please contact us through our communication channels. We will get you the best of our staff, because we only seek your satisfaction.